Module "editorial-hero-banner" i
Link for the anchor under the image
Text on the anchor under the image
Link for the anchor on the banner
Property support the following classes which will change the visual representation of a module.
Retina image for screens larger than 1599px (Large Desktops)
Image for screens larger than 1599px (Large Desktops)
Retina image for screens larger than 1023px (Desktops)
Image for screens larger than 1023px (Desktops)
Retina image for screens larger than 767px (Tablet)
Image for screens larger than 767px (Tablet)
Retina image for screens larger than 0px (Mobile)
Image for screens larger than 0px (Mobile)
Image for the bottom icon
Overrides default margin top. Value must be specified in pixels, without px word, only numbers eg. "30"
Overrides default margin bottom. Value must be specified in pixels, without px word, only numbers eg. "30"
BRISKET SMASHBURGER TACOS BY MEAT CHURCH
This recipe and Meat Church How To Youtube Video
SMASHBURGER SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- Prepare the griddle Heat your griddle to medium-high heat. We used a Traeger Flatrock in this video.
- Prepare your burgers Roll the ground beef into 4 1/4lb balls.
- Prepare the sauce Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Cook the smashburger tacos Drop meat balls on the griddle.
- Build the smashburger tacos Top the smashburger tacos with your desired toppings. In this video we used chopped lettuce, tomatoes and the delicious smashburger sauce.
Cover with a tortilla. Smash the tortilla\burger ball with the smashburger press.
Cook for 3 minutes. Flip.
Lightly season with Meat Church dia de la Fajita. Top with cheese.
Continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
Remove from the griddle.
Enjoy these epic smashburger tacos!