Module "editorial-hero-banner" i
Link for the anchor under the image
Text on the anchor under the image
Link for the anchor on the banner
Property support the following classes which will change the visual representation of a module.
Retina image for screens larger than 1599px (Large Desktops)
Image for screens larger than 1599px (Large Desktops)
Retina image for screens larger than 1023px (Desktops)
Image for screens larger than 1023px (Desktops)
Retina image for screens larger than 767px (Tablet)
Image for screens larger than 767px (Tablet)
Retina image for screens larger than 0px (Mobile)
Image for screens larger than 0px (Mobile)
Image for the bottom icon
Overrides default margin top. Value must be specified in pixels, without px word, only numbers eg. "30"
Overrides default margin bottom. Value must be specified in pixels, without px word, only numbers eg. "30"
SOUS VIDE THANKSGIVING TURKEY BREAST
We love finding ways to combine classic old-school recipes that Grandma used to make with modern sous vide cooking. Skip the stuffing, forget about spatchcocking, and get right to the good stuff by following this new twist on an old recipe.
This recipe is specifically made for the MEAT! Sous Vide, but with some small modifications you can absolutely make it directly on a grill or smoker as well!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 – 3 hours
Estimated Servings: 4-6
- Place the MEAT! Sous Vide cooker in a tall pot and fill the pot with warm water above the minimum fill line. Set the sous vide temperature to 160°F.
- Dice your garlic and onion and set it aside.
- Place your turkey breast on a cutting board coating it with a light layer of your rosemary, sage, salt, pepper, coriander and basil.
- Place your turkey breasts into appropriately sized sous vide bags and split the onions, garlic and butter between them evenly.
- Seal the sous vide bags and place them into the bath until they reach 160°F.
- Pro tip: Use the leftover butter from the sous vide bags to add some additional flavor to your mashed potatoes, gravy or anything else you desire. It will add even more flavor and cut down on waste!