Module "editorial-hero-banner" i
Link for the anchor under the image
Text on the anchor under the image
Link for the anchor on the banner
Property support the following classes which will change the visual representation of a module.
Retina image for screens larger than 1599px (Large Desktops)
Image for screens larger than 1599px (Large Desktops)
Retina image for screens larger than 1023px (Desktops)
Image for screens larger than 1023px (Desktops)
Retina image for screens larger than 767px (Tablet)
Image for screens larger than 767px (Tablet)
Retina image for screens larger than 0px (Mobile)
Image for screens larger than 0px (Mobile)
Image for the bottom icon
Overrides default margin top. Value must be specified in pixels, without px word, only numbers eg. "30"
Overrides default margin bottom. Value must be specified in pixels, without px word, only numbers eg. "30"
SOUS VIDE CRANBERRY SAUCE
We all know there’s one person who cannot live without a heaping helping of cranberry sauce during the holidays. This year treat them, and yourself to something a little tastier than that tube of purple jelly that comes out of a can. The chefs at MEAT! have come up with an easy, and delicious way to make your own cranberry sauce from scratch at home, and you’re going to absolutely love it.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2-3 hours
Estimated Servings: 6-10 people
- 1 Bag of Cranberries
- 2 Quarter-sized chunks of ginger
- 1 Cup of Apple Cider
- 1 Tbsp. Bourbon
- 8 oz of Pear Juice
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Clove
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Zest from half of orange
- Juice from half orange
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Peeled and Diced Apple
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup of White Sugar
- 1/3 Cup of Cherries (Optional)
- Place the MEAT! Sous Vide cooker in a tall pot and fill the pot with warm water above the minimum fill line. Set the sous vide temperature to 175°F.
- Start off this recipe by ensuring you’ve got a large enough container to fit all the ingredients. If you need to split everything into two bags/jars, make sure to split the ingredients evenly.
- Pour your cranberries into the container you’re planning to put into your sous vide.
- Peel and prepare your ginger, it should be cut into roughly quarter sized chunks.
- Peel, core and dice your apple, then throw it in with the cranberries and ginger.
- Zest your orange, then chop it in half. Add your orange zest and squeeze the other half of the orange to get the juice in the mixture as well.
- Pro Tip: Feel free to drop the orange into the cranberries for extra flavor.
- Add your ground clove and cinnamon.
- Add all the liquid ingredients listed above.
- Add the honey, maple syrup and sugar then mix everything together thoroughly.
- Seal the container then place it into the sous vide bath for up to 2 hours. Cook it longer if you want more intense flavor.
- Remove the container from the bath and allow it to rest until cool enough to handle.
- Enjoy cold, or warm as a topping on your favorite holiday food. It goes absolutely perfect on leftover sandwiches!