Prep: 15 min|
Cook: 30 min
Recipe Provided By Kristy Crabtree @nevadafoodies
FRIED ONION RINGS AND PEPPERSIn a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, water, paprika and garlic powder. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the oil. Working in batches, dip the onion ringlettes and Anaheim pepper halves in the batter and add to the skillet. Fry until golden brown. Remove and drain on a paper towel. Season with salt if desired.
- 1 sweet yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 small Anaheim peppers, halved and deseeded
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- Kosher salt (optional)
AVOCADO MAYO SPREADIn a bowl, mash the avocado and combine with the mayonnaise blending until smooth.
- 1 whole avocado
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Pre-heat an outdoor grill.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat and melt the butter. Add the shallots and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine the ground sheep, shallots, cumin, coriander and salt. Shape into 4 equally sized patties.
- Set the patties on the grill grates for about 5-6 minutes per side. Top each one with a slice of white cheddar cheese, fried onion rings and an Anaheim pepper. Continue grilling until cheese is melted.
- Set the brioche buns on the grill grate until toasted.
- Build your burger and enjoy.