- While field dressing your Caribou or other wild game make sure to cut out the backstrap with ribs still attached. (Watch our video on how to do this.)
- Remove any spine pieces from the back of the loin.
- Cut your chops out by guiding knife between the ribs.
- Use a deboning knife then kitchen twine (wrap tightly around rips) to remove excess meat from ribs.
- Apply seasoning to both sides and grill till you get an internal temp of 125 F then remove from grill and allow to rest for 10 minutes prior to serving. (10-minute rest will raise temp to 130/135, medium-rare.)